We have been working with individuals and businesses in the area since 1983.
To be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Colorado, you must meet rigorous educational and experience requirements including a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, work for a CPA firm and pass a comprehensive three day exam. You then must apply for a license from the state and maintain your competence through annual continuing education.
We are dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all our clients. We believe in helping you assess your tax situations and help you through the jungle of tax compliance and forms.
One of the benefits of working with us is our ability to provide clear, easily understood explanations of tax and accounting services. The personalized program that we can provide is a roadmap to working toward a more secure financial future.
We’re looking forward to using our expertise to help you.
Our mission is to provide “Financial Navigation” to our clients. Helping them discover where they are currently. Next to decide where they want to go. Then chart a course to pursue the destination, set sail and steer them along the way, making course corrections as the needs arise.
John L. Gerlick CPA is a firm that focuses on providing comprehensive tax and accounting to a select number of clients who are not just clients, but become good friends in the process. We accomplish this by:
- Getting to know as much as we can about our clients by preparing their tax return, reviewing their current financial situation, assist them in visioning their future, and develop strategies to help pursue their goals.
- By gaining expertise and training in multiple areas of accounting services and working with other professionals in a team approach.
- Providing a pleasant office environment and helpful staff to make the process an enjoyable experience.
- Offering a variety of other services to assist our clients in many other aspects of their lives.
Our Core Values
- Putting our clients best interests first
- Listening to and respecting our clients feelings and values
- Fast and accurate preparation of documents
- Earning and maintaining our clients trust
- Respecting confidentiality at all times
- Commitment to continually update our education
- Train our clients to do as much as they are willing and able to do
- Ensure an open line of communication
- Protect client information
- Provide an enjoyable and comfortable environment
- Dedication to our client’s, their family, and future